Monday, July 23, 2007

packing (Kelly)

okie..hello peoples ^.^..well we're doing a lot of last minute packing..my mom's on her computer..actually all three of us our computers XD...right now we're waiting for clothes to be washed and dried..then we'll put them in 3 different bags..don't know why but my mom wants our clothes in three different bags >.>...ah! now I remember ^.^..just incase one of our bags go missing we have our stuff in another bag..so yah..but the big question is..what if all the bags go missing? O.o..no~~! >.<..but yeah we have all of our clothes layed out in the front room so we could separate them into the bags

hey look there's nick ^.^

woo more stuff.. hehe can't get enough of those ... girls you know what I'm talking about ^.^

but anyways..I'm kickin back in my room on my compy ^.^..I'm charging all my stuff for the plane ride..it's gonna be so long..gah! 13 hours >.<..but first we stop in Philidelphia and we stay there for about 3 hours..so I get to kick it on my laptop some more..and I get to have internet at the airport..yay! \^.^/..but yeah long plane ride -.-

so yeah..we have about 3 more hours until we leave and we aren't even packed yet XP...so yeah I should go now so I could pack..well I or someone else will post some more stuff on this blog ^.^.. so buh bye for now/^.^

P.S. hehehe..I got on here before mom XP Mana-chan out!

3 comments:

Romancing The Mouse said...

Looks like my house!

Anonymous said...

have fun on the LONG FLIGHT

Anonymous said...

Hi MJ, Nick, and Strawberry,

Wow! The pics are awesome! MJ, I'm sorry you mangled your knee. Miss you guys, be safe!

(Auntie) Kid : D